Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Peyton Manning's Future
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 07:22 PM
B&C 120 Class

It's kinda hard to say how this will turn out, there is a lot to be considered, Peyton has an IQ much greater than 4 which means he most assuredly has TONS of dough left(unlike a lot of his constituents). He wants to come back and play, he is not ready to throw in the towel, money is not the issue with him. He has already said that he would pretty much ---can his $28 mill bonus and re-do his yearly contract to stay with the Colts. If he gives up enough money, Irsay will most defenitely keep him and instantly have the money(and plenty of it) to get Andrew Luck signed. Then Irsay will have the finest QB deal since Joe Montana/Steve Young. The biggest problem with the whole deal is Peyton gonna be able to play, and I mean effectively, this year? The Colts most certainly cannot tolerate another season of Kerry Collins, and I would most certainly NOT put all my eggs in one basket with A. Luck, he has not even taken an NFL snap yet for pete's sake! So there is a lot that needs to be seen yet. Irsay and Manning were supposed to meet this week, but so far not and it is the end of the week already. That's it, I can't type anymore.