Deer Hunting Forums banner

Trail cam

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Does any1 know how to set up a moultrie D55IR trail cam i cant fund how to rename it or set up video more or delay and i cant find plot watcher

#4 ·
sent you a link to moultie manual section just pick the camera you want
Also FYI looks like the D55IR is no longer could not find them available through moultrie

#5 ·
I'm still not understanding the question kbcougs.... are you talking about just getting it initially set up? out of the box? If I remember right, you have to hold down either "ENTER" or "MODE" on the D55ir to get the settings to change from one to the other on the screen. I don't believe the D55ir has a plot watcher setting... it's only a camera or video trail cam. From what I've been told, plot watchers ONLY do video and ONLY work during the day time...??
My D55ir is out in the field right now hopefully taking TONS of pics for me, but if you need further assistance, I can run out there this weekend and play with it. Just give me a more specific question so that I can help.

GFD--- hmm, I didn't know they stopped making them... that must be why they are so cheap at wal-mart $89

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.