Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - I dont know
Thread: I dont know
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:22 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
I know this doesn't sit well with most of you but I do not attend church. Don't know really why but over the years I've come to believe strongly in God and find that being outdoors puts us close together sorta my religion I guess. I've said it before believing doesn't take a roof, because it comes from the heart and soul of a person. I certainly have nothing against church as many of my family attends but seems whenever a pastor that's worth a hoot leaves in a few years and then the church falls apart. This is one reason that I find my own way through all the hard times is having a good one on one with the big guy! Maybe the future will send me another direction??

HM- this is what I believe and the reason I go to church... I do like that you have a relationship with Christ!

Acts 2:42
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostlesí teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals including the Lordís Supper, and to prayer.

1 John 1:3
We proclaim to you what we ourselves have actually seen and heard so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

1 John 1:7
But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.