Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Prayer Requests Here.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:59 AM
B&C 180 Class

No prob HM... done! And thanks guys for your replies to my request,, I appreciate it.

For those of you who care... I found a neat website on "How many calories do I have to eat to maintain my current weight". Basically, it tells you according to your weight, sex and activity level, how many calories a day you are eating to stay at the weight you are at. I am currently 289 pounds and I'm Moderately Active so I'm consuming 5386 calories a day!!!!!!!!! It really opens your eyes. It also says that if you eat 500 calories less a day, you'll lose 1 pound per week. I think the average calorie intake for a moderate active male is around 3,000 to 3,500. That's hard to do. I have a sheet that I made on Microsoft Word that helps me track what I've eaten and how many calories each thing was. I've found this is the easiest way to lose weight because you are inputing the information into the sheet so it's making you think about what you eat and how much you eat. If you joined weight watchers or Jenny Craig or something like that.,,, that's their whole basis. they have food counters that do it for you, but if you go to a bookstore (like I did) you can pick up a calorie book for under $10 and save your money from joining a club like those two.

Good luck to all