Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Prayer Requests Here.
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:20 PM
B&C 180 Class

I have a prayer request for you all if you don't mind praying for me.
I've offically started a diet as I'm wanting to lose some weight. Like I've said before, I'm around 280-290ish and I'm hoping to at least get down around 230 or even better 210. I'm a strong guy, got alot of muscle mass, but the other is there too. Been going on too long with out watching what I eat and what I weigh. I need to cut calories big time, and really only try to intake calories through food, not drinks. That said, I'm also getting off DIET COKE which is hard to do b/c I love that stuff and I'm trying to only drink water. The snack foods is what's hard. I need to focus on 3 meals a day and that's it. Plus, I try to not eat anything after 6pm so that my body can process the food I intook from the day during the evening and not be doing it while I'm at rest.
I'm also going to start up running again- about 5 years ago I lost quite a bit of weight and got down to 250 all while dieting and running. I got up to around 2 miles of running a day. At first I HATE IT,, but after awhile, I actually love running. It's kinda like hunting, quiet... peaceful and time to think.

Please pray that I stick the course and have a successful diet plan in place. God Bless!
...I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed, what God has planned, I only know at His right hand, stands One who is my Savior....