Deer Hunting Forums banner

Recommended trail cameras on sale!!!

19K views 48 replies 7 participants last post by  tomlightfield 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey there guys, Thought I'd create a posting on some trail cams I've searched for. Some of these I own or have owned, so good luck.

Moultrie M-80 Trail Camera-
*I currently run one of these and it takes 8 AA batteries to run. Nice camera, good pics, and crystal clear MP. I bought mine about 6 months ago for $124 with free ship on ebay. This is the cheapest I've seen them at- On sale at amazon.com for $115 with FREE ship.
Amazon.com: Moultrie Game Spy M-80: Sports & Outdoors

Moultrie D55IR Trail Camera-
*I also run this camera currently and have for about a year. Good camera that sips it's batteries. In one year's use, I've only replaced batteries once. Very nice pics, very good trigger speed. Found it on ebay for $81.99 with FREE ship. This seller has more than 10 to sell.
NEW MOULTRIE GAME SPY D55 IR INFRARED GAME CAMERA 5 MP BEST PRICE ANYWHERE!!!!!! | eBay

Moultrie Picture Viewer-
* I actually have one of these ordered and supposed to be in Friday (tomorrow). THis is a neat gadget because you don't have to spend alot of money on extra SD Cards. It had an onboard SD card (not sure if it comes with it or not) that holds all the pics you transfer to it. When you go to your trail cam, pull the card, insert it in the SD slot and hit transfer and all your pics will go to the onboard SD card already in place. PLUS you can also view pics IN THE FIELD right then and there to see if you want to move a trail camera or if you're like me, and wondering why you got 1,000 pics only to find out when you get home a limb was blowing in front of your camera and you have 950 pictures of a limb! woohoo! haha Just a year ago these were selling for over $100, now Bass Pro has them for $80, but I found them amazon.com for $53.54 with FREE ship!
Amazon.com: Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer: Sports & Outdoors

See less See more
#44 · (Edited)
wow I have to agree Tator I love the quality of the day time pic's on the D55IR night time could be a little better but for the price they can't be beat I have not brought in my Camera yet still working. I have had temps as low as -15 only issue is when it is that cold & I replace the SD card some times I have to put it in twice as the Cam wont pick up that I inserted it other then that this thing has been through it all High -Low temps rain snow ice been out since I got it I think last spring Yup just checked old posts cam has been out nonstop since March 16th

#45 ·
No offense to LiveToHunt, but with my funding anymore instead of spending almost $300 on one cam, I would get 3 M80's for $300. I just got the M80 for $100 total shipped to my doorstep. That was weird too, got it from EBAY from a lady, but it was drop shipped directly from Natchez Shooters Supply, with all their paperwork and invoice and her credit card charged $136.42. It came in the typical"adult proof" plastic bubble and it works fine. I don't know how that deal works, but oh well. Wish I could afford a couple more.

#46 ·
HMM... that is strange Tom... that's the great thing about Ebay, you never know what one person is thinking when selling something! My father-in-law deals HEAVILY in antique glassware... and when I say deals HEAVILY I'm saying he easily has well over $800,000 in antique glass (and other antiques). Anyways, he has been collecting for over 40 years and he knows when someone is letting something go for WAAAY too cheap. It's one of those things that if a person doesn't do the research they are throwing their money away... It's not my father-in-law's fault that someone priced it $500 too cheap. Does it all the time because people think they are getting a LOAD for it, but really not getting the value at all. It's the same thing in those Pawn Stars shows... Those people just want the money to go down the strip to gamble... They always take WAAAAY too little for what they have. BUT it's not the pawn shop's fault, they are doing the service and paying the money.

THAT SAID.. haha -- Been seeing Wal-Mart here in my hometown has D55ir's on sale for $89 which is a good deal. Been keeping an eye on them as they tend to mark things WAAAAY down at the end of Jan or early Feb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.