Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Marine Video
Thread: Marine Video
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Spiker I'm with you, it's a WAR, bad things happen, people die. I don't give a rats hoot about a dead enemy getting pissed on, given another minute maybe our solder may be laying there. If you can video cutting a live AMERICAN's head being cut off and send it out to the world, I say nuke them and get on or get out and let them deal with their own issues. I have no middle ground for any of the crap and I didn't serve during Vietnam but I have several ex-Marine buddies who have the same feelings. The Japs cut the heads off US solders and used live solders for bayonet practice, trying not to kill them on the first stabs. They ate the livers from US solders and fed them to their troops. Who said War is hell? Media has killed our ability to do what is necessary to win a war. The other problem is the military isn't allowed to win wars anymore, Washington idiots make the rules. I say bring back our troops, keep our military ready and super equipped and if a good friend calls for help we respond with authority and quickly.
I'm 100% with HM on this one, I've said many times how sick it makes me to know that, our enemies can cut an Amercians head off on video for the world to see, (a "LIVE" American)
or hang a a burning American from a pole or find a gazillion other ways to disgrace America just because they don't like us but GOD FORBID if an American soldier goes as far as
pissing on the body of a dead enemy, All of a sudden that becomes a major issue.
This crap doesn't sit well within me. My vote goes to the "Let's just use Nuke Weapons on them".