Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Dumbest Athletes Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:16 PM
B&C 120 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
I'd also like to know how many of these "farms" these pros are hunting on on TV that are surrouded by 8ft fencing.

Don't get me wrong, Tiffany Lakosky is easy on the eyes, but there is rarely a show where she does anything other than walk to the stand and talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I don't even watch their show anymore.

Nothing against women hunters... I'm just saying when you have 2 inches of makeup on and your hair smells like watermelons in mid-July and your eye liner is so thick that deer think you're a coon.. COMON', what is SHE really doing? Not a thing. If anything, I wish it'd show her really hunting... like her husband does.
OMG, too funny tator, and you are right-women hunters are great, wish there were more of them. One of our guy's sister hunted with us for years, and in those days we sat very little, drove deer pretty much all day, and she never missed a beat. And it worked out fine cabin-wise, we just made sure she had a little privacy for dressing etc. She was every bit "one of the guys". I think I'll try and look like a coon myself, maybe I could have a deer come closer than 300 or 400 yds this weekend!!