Deer Hunting Forums banner

Trying to be creative

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  AutoHertz 
#1 ·
I guess a pic doesn't really carry my imagination over as well as I was imagining it....I said "hey, it looks like I'm really building a ramp into the mountains. Or making another mountain or something LOL"

See less See more
#4 ·
Heck I could use that much dirt at my house--- Gotta fill in an old pond in my back yard. It's hard to find people willing to give up dirt or clean fill for next to nothing or FREE. I've called concrete businesses and construction businesses and even foundation repair businesses and gave them the green light to come dump clean fill and old concrete on my property! No one's showed up yet

#5 ·
Just wish I could get someone to "play in the dirt" out in my back yard. Would love to "move" the back part of my wet season pond over to the property line. (about 60-75 ft). 1) it would give me a bigger pond and maybe retain some of the water when it rains and 2) would give me a nice even fence line.

Just can't afford the $400/day cost of someone else doing the work for me.

RR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.