Deer Hunting Forums banner

38 days later

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
ok i was going to dig up my post from 38 days ago from the day my son shot his first deer and two hours later went to the taxidermist that was the KY modern gun opener on 11-12-11, today 12-20-11 I picked up the mount and couldnt be more happy with the job! Took it to my dads and we are going to suprise my son with it for christmas with it down there, my (cameron knew it went to the taxidermist but thinks it wasnt going to be done till around the end of Jan or into Feb :whistling: but the wifey let me sneek a pick to post up for you guys n gals to see, so SHHHHH its a suprise !!:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Gonna get pics today of him getting it. We always do christmas at my dads house on the 24 since I was a little one myself. He's gonna be so excited !! I'd say it will defanatly pump him up and he'll be wakeing me up for the free youth gun weekend here next weekend in ky. Lol

#8 ·
christmas deer mount face !!!

man was he hit with a suprise ! My dad walked around the corner carrying the mount and it took him a second to realize whator should i say who's deer it was, ( first pic is him first seeing my dad turn the corner, second pic is my son realizing its his deer he shot this past gun season!:shocking:) second pic defanatly falls in the PRICELESS catagory:thumbup: and the third pic well yep it looks right, hes going in for a big ol kiss:wub: I think he loves it !!

Attachments

#9 ·
38 days from the shot to pick up, but 42 days till it made it from the field to the wall. first pic is day he shot 11-12-11, 2'nd is today with fake smile caz i tride to get a pic that wasnt blurry that was a full pic of him and the mount but was about an hour later after he got it, and the 3'rd is its final resting place for now in my sons bed room, we just got it hung about 20 mins ago.:pickle:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.