Deer Hunting Forums banner

How hard we work...

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  scribe 
#1 ·
To get the right picture. I climbed a bluff and 15-feet up a tree to get this shot of mylate fishing partner. I knew he could catch fish at that spot and we waited for the light to get right. Dang near broke myneck. :biggrin:

See less See more
#4 ·
Was this pic printed with one of your articles at one time in a sports mag ? It looks so familiar like I know I've seen it before. Stands out to me caz it reminds me of my grandpaw back when we did a lot of bass fishing from an old John boat back in the swamps. Good times n great fishing

#5 ·
Was this pic printed with one of your articles at one time in a sports mag ? It looks so familiar like I know I've seen it before. Stands out to me caz it reminds me of my grandpaw back when we did a lot of bass fishing from an old John boat back in the swamps. Good times n great fishing
Been published many times. I grew up fishing the swamps and had a water mark on my legs until I was 16.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.