Deer Hunting Forums banner

Winners of 7 days of Christmas Giveaway 2011

14K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  aka_hunter2002 
#1 · (Edited)
Winner---------------------Gift----------------------Address Received

1. 3212.................................Trails End..................................YES.............Ships 12-9-11
2. on the fly........................Golden Estrus................................YES............Ships 12-9-11
3. Predator..........................Golden Estrus...............................YES.............Ships 12-9-11
4. Hunting Man.......................Trails End..................................YES.............Ships 12-9-11
5. tator................................Scent Killer.................................YES.............Ships 12-13-11
6. bigevil1.............................Trails End...................................YES............Ships 12-9-11
7. gfdeputy2.........................Scent Killer.................................YES.............Ships 12-13-11
8. tomlightfield.....................Golden Estrus................................YES............Ships 12-9-11
9. timetohunt........................Scent Killer.................................YES.............Ships 12-13-11
10. MIKE A.............................Scent Killer.................................YES.............Ships 12-13-11
11. timberghost......................Golden Estrus...............................YES............Ships 12-9-11
12. waggle.............................Scent Killer..................................YES............Ships 12-13-11
13. deerkiller...........................Scent Killer.................................YES.............Ships 12-13-11
14. BruceBruce1959..................Trails End...................................YES............Ships 12-9-11
15. Kansasdoe.........................Trails End....................................YES.......... Ships 12-9-11
16. Sureshot.........................Golden Estrus................................YES............Ships 12-9-11
17. michael a.........................Golden Estrus................................YES............Ships 12-9-11
18. red77................................Trails End...................................YES.............Ships 12-13-11
19. homie g............................Scent Killer...................................YES............Ships 12-13-11
20. FrontierGander...................Scent Killer...................................YES...........Ships 12-13-11
21. aka_hunter2002.................Scent Killer....................................YES..........Ships 12-13-11

See less See more
#8 ·
Buckfever's wife

Sorry if I'm not getting the winners posted right away or responding to anyone's Messages. Buckfever's Wife (Me) is posting the Giveaways while Buckfever is working. Sorry for the inconvenience, and Buckfever will get back to you as soon as he can. Thanks for being patient with me.

#12 ·
Sorry if I'm not getting the winners posted right away or responding to anyone's Messages. Buckfever's Wife (Me) is posting the Giveaways while Buckfever is working. Sorry for the inconvenience, and Buckfever will get back to you as soon as he can. Thanks for being patient with me.
I thought DHC was running smoother LOL
great job & Thank You

#16 ·
waggle, deerkiller, BruceBruce1959, Kansasdoe, and Sureshot were all winners during our 30 min giveaway.. Thanks fellows for playin!! I probably had more fun than you posting them..

Was trying to be a little tricky by placing 2 in the same forum a couple of times but it only took 25 secs for y'all to figure that out..

#22 ·
Glad to see you are getting those pee's! The last few winners and the ones that won scent killer will be shipped out Wed at the latest. I had to buy a bunch of shipping junk to send these legally. In future years we are going to go with just doe pee. The postal service does not like liquid bottles like the Scent Killer.

#26 ·
I had to buy a bunch of shipping junk to send these legally. In future years we are going to go with just doe pee. The postal service does not like liquid bottles like the Scent Killer.
OK BF let me get this straight the P.O. has no problem shipping pee but scent killer is NOT OK?
yup sounds about right LOL :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.