Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE watch when you have the time!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:30 PM
B&C 180 Class

I've heard Newt talk and answer questions for many years now from the liberal news media and all they ask is questions that he can't give good answer to. They ask things that are either NOT important to this country or things to try and trip him up (which hasn't been done yet).
This guy means business. He's not going to take the crap that's going on in this country. He's not going to let it go to ruin. I'm telling you people.. Newt is someone you need to check out. Spread the word to your family and start paying attention to him when he's on TV or on Foxnews... pay attention. He's the guy we need. Mit Romney is going to be swayed by MONEY. He's a greedy so-called conservative, but in fact, he teeter-todders on that line between the two so much that it's not funny. Ever hear the term, "don't trust a guy any farther than you can throw him?" well case and point with Mit Romney. He's sly, he's a smooth talker, he's charming to the media... sound like someone we gave the presidency to, ohh say maybe 3 years ago? YEAH- you think this country is bad now, if Romney OR Obama get it again for 4 years, it's going to be ran down again. Romney will have plenty of good ideas and good persuative things to say-- but he DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! He lacks common sense. He's a smooth talker and he's going to do whatever the people with DEEP pockets in this country want him to do. That's NOT what we NEED! OUR COUNTRY LEADERS NEED TO LEAD, AND STOP DOING WHAT THE MONEY-BAGS ARE TELLING THEM TO DO. VOTE THEM OUT