Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Help me
Thread: Help me
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 10:44 PM
B&C 140 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
interprit a few hunting regulations from my state. this is the exact wording under general rules.
it is illegal to....
>hunt with a fully automatic firearm. It is also illegal to hunt with a semmi-automatic rifle with a clip or maggazen holding more than five cartrages (exept rimfire rifles and pistols);

>use full-jacketed metal case bullets;

reasoning for me wanting help interpriting these rules. im strongly consitering activly hunting coyotte, and plan on using my AR to do so. the fully automatic thing is a non issue. only reason i put it in there was for exact wording of this rule.the first rule has two parts i question wether my interpritation is correct. the general belef (to my knolage) is that the mag cant be bigger than a 5 rounder. my interpritation of this is that i can use one of my 30 round mags as long as i dont have more than 5 rounds in it. i also interprit it that i can have one in the pipe, and 5 in the mag for a total of 6 (in the gun, but only 5 in the mag)
do you guys read into this the same way i do?

also the second rule. this one is not an interpritation, its a right or wrong answer. is a jacketed hollow point a FMJ?
No and NO
the magizine can only be capable of holding a max of 5 rds and full metal jackets extent to the tip completely.
PSE 2006 FIRESTORM LITE #70
PSE 2009 TREESTAND GX #70
PSE 2010 1/2 AXE 6 #60
PSE 2011 EVO #70

The Devils Advocate

Revelation 22:17

Last edited by Predator; 12-04-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: correction