Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - tired
Thread: tired
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:17 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
yes i have good sighn. from one of my stands i can see a small rub line, and two scrapes, and also the exact spot i found that realy clumpy scat. at my other stand you have to watch your step so you dont step in a pile of scat. moving out of state is just not an option. NH's hunting my stink but it offers one of the highest quality of living. extreemly low crime rate, good schools, good jobs. pluss i got a ton of family hear. what i am thinking is insted of what im doing now. (hunting hear as much as i can. using up all my Vacation from work to hunt, and turning down Over time to hunt.) what i might do is not hunt next year. rake in all the OT i want derring hunting season sence all my co workers hunt. then the year after that take all the saved $$$ and the extera$$$ from working all next hunting season. then plan a trip down south to hunt for a week.

That sounds like a good idea--- come down to Iowa or Missouri- you're sure to see plenty of deer in those two states