Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:30 AM
B&C 180 Class
Default Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer

Hello all!
Just wanted to tell you that I just purchased the Moultrie Picture Viewer on This is something I've wanted for a long time, but just haven't had the money to get one. They were around $100 last year at this time, but now they are $54! I bought mine two days ago and recieved free shipping. I put the link below if anyone is interested.

They are neat to have because all you have to do is put a SD card in the Viewer and then take your SD card out of your trail cam and you can transfer the pics onto the "on-board" SD card. It will clear your trail cam card and then you just stick it right back in your trail cam. It makes life a little easier! PLUS... do you ever wonder if your spot for your trail cam was a good one? well you can VIEW the pics right there in the field with this gadget. Maybe find out that a dominant buck is living close by and passing through at a certain time. I'm looking forward to recieving mine!

***I JUST CHECKED and they are $51 now, with free ship! BTW, I checked on Saturday, and Bass Pro has the same thing for $80 + tax. Moultrie Digital Picture Viewer: Sports & Outdoors
...I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed, what God has planned, I only know at His right hand, stands One who is my Savior....