Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - tired
Thread: tired
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:13 AM

I know where HuntNH is coming from as I am also from NH yall need to understand the state of NH we have a heard of approx 60,000 deer we have well into the 100,000 hunters in the state bow season you can shoot either sex Muzzleloading & rifle it is pretty much buck only (depending on where you are in the state you could get up to the first 3 days of the season to harvest either sex some have 0 days. I have been where huntNH has been I started hunting when I was 16 I harvested my first deer in 2001 (14 years later) I only really hunted with a firearm so it was pretty much buck only as most know NH is a small state so with that many people in the woods it doesn't take the deer long to figure out it is hunting season. this is why I am now back into bow hunting & more serious about it then I ever was & why I had turned into a meat hunter rather then a trophy hunter ( even though there are a lot of trophies to be had here ) I have scored more deer now with my bow then I have with my firearms & with high priced licenses I know it can get fustrating
So HuntNH all I can say is Hang in there I really know where you are coming from & this is why I spend more time hunting early bow season less hunters & either sex also why I hunt western NY
Good Luck

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright