Deer Hunting Forums banner

I cannot believe this idiot

5K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
#2 ·
HOW is it possible to be that stipud? HOW?
I'd like to find that boy and save his life by smashing every rifle/pistol in his possession.

#3 ·
Why would ya look down a barrel in the first place? !! If it's loaded or not in ya feel you need to check it out check the action, clip, safety, hell every thing else but the barrel, and if ya realy need to check barrel do it after ya checked every thing else first !!!
If I was that guy I would have probably went home and gave all my guns to my brother and stopped hunting and took a long look at how close I came to killing myself over stupidity !!!!

#6 ·
That has to be staged. why else would video be running of someone plinking on a trail. and there is no logical reason to look down the business end of a barrel unless you want to create a dramatic response.

and judging by the so called entry hole in the brim of the hat and the angle one would use to peer down a barrel, he would have a matching hole in his forehead.

#8 ·
Looks like he had the camera on a tripod in a fixed position and filmed by himself. Maybe using his own reloads which I have seen peoples own loads misfire doing skeet shoots. Whatever the case may be that man is a true, true idiot and my choice of words is not even close to what I really think about him. He needs to be given a gun safety check TG style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.