Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - 575 Yard shot down the throat.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Scrub Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBruce1959 View Post
out of all the replies you got about your video my reply to Tator's question upset you?
(my reply to Tator = was full of crap like the rest of the story.)

I'm not a beat around the bush kind of guy, getting right to the point has always been the best plan of action for me.
I am however a very nice, honest, considerate and fair guy the kind of guy you'd want in your corner when you come under attack.
I've looked at several of your video's and they are really awesome video's but for the life of me, I just don't understand why you would want to use the mouth shot muley to promote yourself here at the Deer Hunters Club.

Your video doesnt show me a long or short range shot and for all we know it may have been a 50 yard shot, We've all heard those type of stories but billing it as a long range shot tends to allow for a little more acceptance to the outcome, giving the shooter some forgiveness for what many hunters would consider an unethical performance all around.
I want to ask you to take a minute and think about the following before you reply.
Did you really honestly believe that by posting this video to hunters that we would accept it without any response?
Well said. After reading your comments you make total sense. Thanks for being honest. And you do sound like a nice guy. Thanks.