Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - not understanding
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:02 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbilly View Post
Ill just do some studying and ask him if we can have a one on one chat and see if I can get this put to bed.If not and he stands on what he said what should I do? Talk to the elders see what they say?

I would. Elders or deacons, whoever the "administration" is for your church. Obviously if you are feeling this way, you're not the only one. Like I said, I would first make sure I was really clear about what he said and how he said it. Don't start spreading rumors or gossip in the church either, that will help no one and nothing. I would keep it one on one and talk to him about what he said, and I would express my views. I totally get the part about respecting your leaders, but I'm not going to live my life the way Obama wants me to live it. If that were the case I'd be worshiping a false god and believing in non-biblical things (abortion, divorce, homosexuality, worshiping false gods, etc...) all of which the Bible says are not OK. Obama stands for those things, he is in FULL support of those things. That's extreme liberalist for you. I do not agree with their lifestyle but I respect the man because he is our President.