Deer Hunting Forums banner

Is this 380 worth the price??

8K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  S.B. 
#1 ·
One of my friends won a ruger 380 and now he is selling this one.

Its a Bersa 380 series 95.

He said $240 with holster or $225 without.

Do ya'll think that is a good deal?

See less See more
#5 ·
for a used Bersa .380 pistol I would say the price is a little high even at 225. I can currently buy Bursa .380's at $ 245.00 Brand New.

Here's one example, Brand New Bersa .380

Im not a fan of the .380 caliber but, If I were looking to buy this one, I'd offer 200 with holster that I think would be a fair deal.
Good Luck

#7 ·
Thanks fellows.. I am considering it only to let my wife shoot it for awhile. Thinking it would be a decent small handgun to let them learn on before they move up to a bigger caliber.

I will offer him a little less or maybe trade one of my older 22's if he is interested.

#9 ·
Thanks fellows.. I am considering it only to let my wife shoot it for awhile. Thinking it would be a decent small handgun to let them learn on before they move up to a bigger caliber.
BF
I am not sure but I think you can get the ruger new for a little more
& owning the Ruger LCP myself not a good choice to learn on
do not know about the bersa but I know the Ruger & the Kel-Tech have more kick so to speak more of a twist in the hands then my .45 because they are so compact & light weight just to keep it in mind
I would shoot it first before purchasing it
My wife hates my .380 but I love it as a great concealment weapon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.