Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Primos Truth Cam 60
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:09 AM
B&C 180 Class

I've had my D55ir out since late Jan and it's still doing fine. Here in MO we have COLD winters and HOT summers, so I need a trail cam that's going to be able to take both conditions. I guess we'll see if the moultrie makes it through the winter, then I'll be sold completely. I'm still itching to try the bushnell that ronn talked so much about. He was sold on them and got me persuaded to try them out sometime. They are like $150 or so last time i checked. Still haven't heard back from primos, but it's still early, I'm expecting them to send my new one back by the end of next week. I'm just not sure what to do with it?!?!

Oh and one other thing- I will say this about my D55ir, I have noticed I get fewer blank pics (ones with NO animal on them). With that primos and WGI seemed like I got lots of pics that were blanks.