Deer Hunting Forums banner

178" NC monster taken by D.R. Harrison possible bow record

9K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Unregistered 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys you have to check out this deer my boss took on Friday evening November 20th. He shot this buck at 17 steps with his bow. This will be the new Davidson Co, NC record, and will possibly be the new state record taken with a bow in the typical category. He is 26' wide, has 24 inch main beams and is just a awesome deer!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That is an awesome deer! To me it sure looks like a 9 pointer though, nothing typical about that? I can only dream of some day shooting a deer like that, fair chase though, I know I could pay to go inside a fence and see a herd of those. Was he on private property or gamelands? Not implying anything just curious because I hear so many "You never see big bucks in game lands because its over hunted" comments. I dont find that true one bit so I am curious.

G
#10 ·
DR Harrison Fraud

The more I learn about this guy, his family and his "companies" the more I tend to believe the fraud claims. I think this guy is a scam artist in the highest form. Why do you think have of the links on websites he's designed don't work and none of his TV shows make it to the air? Do NOT send this guy any of your money

G
#12 ·
More Fraud

The latest in this saga is Dominator 365. Harrison told everyone he was fired for no reason and that he built that show from the ground up. Truth is that he spent/stole over $400,000 of their money in 10 months as their "marketing" guru and never made a cent for the company. $20,000 for a web site that didn't work, $50,000 for the ATA show and didn't sell anything etc. The company nearly went bankrupt as a result. Now it seems Harrison is "producing" TV shows. We will see if he breaks the mold and these actually make it to air or if this is another scam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.