Deer Hunting Forums banner

F/S New Borealis Lion rechargeable 1150 lumen flashlight

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  watchmaker 
#1 ·
PRESENTING THE NEW
LION BOREALIS 1,150-LUMEN FLASHLIGHT

After 6 years of handcrafting the Borealis Rolls Royce, I have stopped making them in favor of the new LION BOREALIS.

The new light uses a different and new power source: three newly developed Lithium Ion, fully protected batteries.
The new batteries power the 3 ½ amps of the powerful Borealis bulb, and will produce 47 minutes of runtime.

Three extra batteries (for extra runtime) are available for $69.

The new Lion Borealis is $300 shipped, and includes two chargers and a cigarette lighter (12 volts) cord.
Since it is made with the “host” of the 4C format, it is much lighter than the Borealis Rolls Royce, at 12 ¾” long and 19 oz heavy.
It uses the same bulb and reflector of the famous Borealis Rolls Royce, so beam quality, throw distance and flood spread remain the same.
Extensive tests were done in hot, cold, underwater, and muddy environments, and the new LION (short for Li Ion batteries) is as sturdy and dependable as the old Rolls Royce.

Please e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information. My PayPal is the same as the address above.
Looking forward to being of service.

Watchmaker

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,
trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag
Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,
endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.