Deer Hunting Forums banner

Laser rangefinder scopes

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Unregistered 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any experience on this type of scope? Pretty pricey but they claim to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Any experience or opinions would be helpful.
daddus

#2 ·
Worth every penny if you ask me. iv got a Bushnell Yardage Pro 4-12x42 iv been using lately, a friend of mine has a Nikon Laser IRT and i got to play around with it for a bit, didn't like the field of view and ended up getting the Bushnell unit instead. Best advice i could give would be to just go check one out and see what you think. :thumbup:

#5 ·
Iron,
I guess the fact that i"m not sure of what range I might get to shoot is the primary reason for getting the scope. I am fortunate enough to be going on a rifle trip to Missouri in Nov for the opening 3 days of rifle season. Don't know what I might run into but I want to give myself the best possible chance although probably 350 or 400 yds is probably my limit. (self imposed)
I'll be using my Rem 700 in 7mm mag with Hornady Customs, 154 gr SST interlock which should do the job. I know one thing, I love to hunt in Missouri because you never know what might show up!
daddus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.