Deer Hunting Forums banner

may trail cam pics

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  rdrader2002 
#1 ·
Well this is whats on the menu for this year. Looks like they might be some nice deer

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
GFD and guys... DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT place your flash trail cam in a place in your house like say... the laundry room, where say for example the light switch is on the other side of the room, where maybe someone like your umm.. WIFE would come walking in! hahaha Still have the bruise from that one, OUCH! :lol:

#10 ·
Gonna go check trail cams this weekend. Got 3 out right now and haven't touched them in about 3 weeks. We'll see if there's any activity going on. Puttin' in corn this year and have been thinking of my strategy for ambush! haha Hoping for a successful early season bow kill.

#12 ·
Well fellas, I come to you today with no good pics to share.... I checked all three cams yesterday and had some good does and one small young buck, but nothing else. The reason,,, I didn't know my father-in-law was going to put fertilizer on his hayfields this year... and the grass is literally up to my shoulders. I'm 6'3" tall too. It was rediculous walking through the stuff. Plus it was wet, so my jeans were SOAKED. I'm not even going to mention I had to walk about a mile to get to one of the cams. If it warms up and dries out, we may be cutting hay in mid-june!

#13 ·
Just set mine out little behind
was busy chasing Turkeys tomorrow is the last day of the season
I called a truce today for the spring season will go after them again in the fall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.