Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Let Us All Pray for Obama
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:32 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Unfortunately man made religion and politics synonymous. Most wars are comprised of factions of both parts. That's the way of man. Even our perfect God took wrath on his own people because of the way we became, morally corrupt. How much more can even HE take and not send down the savior and end it all. The world has to be far worse off than when the great flood came and a correction was made to mankind. Seems like the times are right for misery and strife, I don't know just feeling down some today, maybe.

I agree with you HM. This world can cause anyone to get down and depressed... it has happened to me. I can't believe our own country has so many stupid and lazy people living in it that they can't even hardly live with out help from someone or something.
Interesting topic you brought up about Jesus coming back! That was actually our topic yesterday at Church. Our pastor made a very, very, very interesting and true comment. The reason why Jesus has waited so long is because He wants to give us all the opportunity to choose Him. He wants to "save" and give us the opportunity to "save" as many people as we can! He loves us so much that He doesn't WANT us to go to hell, He wants all of us to be saved! Unfortunately, that's not what's going to happen because there are people out there who refuse to believe.

I firmly believe Jesus Christ will come back sooner than we all think. I think he will come back in my lifetime, and I hope he does! How awesome would that be to be alive when he makes his decend from heaven?!?!?!

Acts 1:9-11
9 After He had said this, He was taken up as they were watching, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
10 While He was going, they were gazing into heaven, and suddenly two men in white clothes stood by them.
11 They said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up into heaven? This Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come in the same way that you have seen Him going into heaven."