Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - what did JESUS do for you
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:03 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbilly View Post
A few months back we went to Orlando to the holy land experiance.One of the things that put into perspective is they do a live recreation of the last days,And to stand there and watch them beat him and put him on the cross was one of the hardest things Ive ever seen."yes i know it was not real"but it made it real other than just reading it.I will tell you I went thru many emotions watching it.From anger when the roman guards beat him to tears flowing when they put him on the cross.to an emotion I really cant explain when he rose.If your ever in Orlando and have a extra day,GO you wont be sorry
That sounds really awesome to go to! I can't imagine being there when it actually happened. It just puts into prespective what He went through for us. All our aches and pains and broken bones and losses in our lives don't even COMPARE to what He went through for us.

Here's a song I love listening to when I drive to work everyday,, it just lifts me up big time and you've probably heard it but I like this version the best.... The ending of this song is SO powerful... awesome!

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.