Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Baseball is Back!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 02:20 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
On the Cardinals.. Did you notice Pujols ground into 3 double plays yesterday?? He has to do a whole lot beter than that for the Cards to be in it.

Yeah I did.... not happy with that performance! Plus him not signing before the season started has made alot of people uneasy about this year. If we have a bad year, he may leave, if we have a good year his value will go up. So it's up in the air. For those of you who don't know it, Albert Pujols is a devote Christian. Very strong in his faith and he and his wife and children are all great people. I'm just hoping the whole money issue doesn't make his mind up fully. Obviously the Cards can't offer him what the yanks and sox and dodgers can (among others) but we offer him what many baseball announcers and fans say is the best fans in the country. I mean it... I watch other games all the time and when a player doesn't perform well the crowd will boo them (especially the yanks and sox) but not the Cards. We have more respect for our players and show it to them by backing them up... now I'm not saying we're the only organization that does this... but one of the best.