Deer Hunting Forums banner

Anybody have the Primos 35 trail camera?

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Thinkin about putting this on my Christmas list.

A guy on my lease has one and is very happy with it.

Just looking for some more thoughts.

#3 ·
buckfever.... I JUST about bought one last time I was at bass pro. They had them on sale for $79 so if I were you i'd shop around online and find one for that same price. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I went and bought a moultrie I55 instead that weekend and have yet to put it out... I'm hoping for good things from it. Here's a website that someone posted (you might have seen this already).
Trail Cameras | Scouting Camera Reviews | Game Cameras | Trail Cameras

#9 ·
Hey! Its my first post with the trail cam. Didnt realize those jokers were so huge. :yes:

The direction the deer is facing is a beat down trail the deer use when they are coming out into a field.

That deer looks like its about to fall over. Not sure what the white streak is up around its neck

#10 ·
HaHa
I know what you mean BF
not sure what is going on there the stripe looks reflective is there a fence or something there?
it does look like a bobcat or something in the front of the deer on the right side

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.