Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - pine sol and water?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Scrub Buck

Good morning...and Hello.....this is my first post so I hope I don't get in trouble talking about this smoking up thing. I have read the thread and was wondering why so many people are against this method for covering scent?? This is not new. To be honest, it's been a best kept secret for many many years until the last couple of years. As much as I hate to say it, it works and has worked for me for the last 30 years. I can honestly say that I have never been busted because of smell. I have been busted as they looked up at me in my stand, but never due to my scent. I have watched hundreds of deer under my stand over these last 30 years. Scent sprays are a joke as they do not fully cover you and only last for so long. Not to mention price.....ugh.I'm not selling anything, just giving my honest opinion as an old timer. I would prefer you NOT use the smoke method so that you all can push the deer to me. HA!Thanks for reading and thanks for the nice website. Looks like a good one. I hope to contribute more in the future.Tizzy