Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Love this time of Year: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:39 AM
B&C 140 Class

Default The last hurrah

Hi guys,
With all the garbage being fed to those who would believe it, all the junk going on around us that we don"t like and the unbelief of our various points of views, the Good News is what you see is not the story, we are all living here temporally but our real home, we make a choice where we want to be, is not of this earth. Even though we live a short time here we will eventually live or die according to our beliefs. This life is not "the end of the story", it can be the beginning though. God loves us all. You all know the story, so when you are out on stand and 99.9% not seeing deer, what are you seeing? The splendor of this deer woods made out of the primal ooze or the hands of our Creator?
Christmas is special, so let "them" think what they like, I'm not going to let a bunch of gloom and doom prophets spoil my season. I now try to understand, Jesus never promised that after someone becomes a Christian
that it is all good, but he does promise that if He leads you to it He will lead you through it. We all have junk in our trunk that we have tried for YEARS to get rid of, now that He's in charge things are going much better.
I never was very good at fixing myself (i'm very bad at it) so I tried something different.
The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Thank you and may God bless you all 24 7 365
daddus1