Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Love this time of Year: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:55 AM
B&C 180 Class

This is the time of year when I choose to ignore what people say out there about bashing Christianity. I have no time for it, UNLESS they want to hear about the birth of Jesus Christ and the reason I'm a Christian... But if all you're going to do is bash the TRUE meaning, then stay away from me please! I also believe this is the time of year when EVERYONE needs Jesus Christ the Savior in their life! This is a truely good time to witness!

Hunt NH... This is the time of year to be thankful for what God has given you. I find at this time of year, I pray alot more because things are slower (at least for me!) and I have more time to think about my life. I absolutely agree with you about Jesus being taken out of his own Birthday. It's sad to me too, but one way you can fight back is by celebrating his birthday to the fullest!

**interesting thought..... Many Christians believe that our culture is becoming more and more atheist every day. I disagree. I believe our culture is becoming more and more tolerant everyday of other false religions and false beliefs and false gods, so much so that people everywhere go out of there way (and even out of their morals) to NOT "offend" someone.

I had a doctor's appointment the other day with a muslim doctor.. yeah, it scared me (sorry had to throw that in there)! anyways, when I left I told the Doctor, "MERRY CHRISTMAS DOC, GOD bless you!!" and grabbed his hand and shook it! hahahaha you should've seen the look in his eyes, but I guarantee you one thing, he knew that I 1.) celebrate CHRISTmas and that 2.)I'm happy about my religion! I don't think he can say either one about his false idol.

Last edited by tator; 12-10-2010 at 09:59 AM.