Deer Hunting Forums banner

Winners for 2010 Wildlife Research Christmas Giveaway

10K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  timetohunt 
#1 · (Edited)
Member---------------Item Won---------------Address Received

Random Giveaway Winners

1. unforgiven83.........................Trails End........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
2. WisconsinDeer....................Golden Estrus......................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
3. aka hunter2002......................Trails End.......................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
4. waggle................................Scent Killer.......................................Packaged. Ships 12-16-10
5. BruceBruce1959......................Trails End.......................................Packaged with 2 Beanies and 1 Hat. Ships 12-15-10
6. huntNH...............................Golden Estrus.....................................Packaged with 1 Hat and Beanie. Ships 12-15-10
7. tator....................................Trails End........................................Packaged with Beanie. Ships 12-15-10
8. gfdeputy2.............................Trails End........................................Yes
9. su106.................................Golden Estrus.....................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
10. deerkiller............................Scent Killer.......................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
11. timetohunt...........................Trails End........................................Packaged with Beanie. Ships 12-15-10
12. mcox025............................Golden Estrus.....................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
13. dhcforumadmin..................... Trails End........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
14. rdrader2002........................Scent Killer........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
15. deerless............................Golden Estrus......................................Packaged with 1 Hat and Beanie. Ships 12-15-10
16. the new guy.......................Scent Killer.........................................Packaged. Ships 12-16-10

30 Min Wildlife Winners
1. on the fly..............................Trails End.........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
2. Ohio Hunter............................Trails End .......................................Packaged with Beanie. Ships 12-15-10
3. sureshot................................Trails End.........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
4. Texmex..................................Trails End........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
5. traindriver.............................Scent Killer........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10

DHC Hat Winners
1. Ohio Hunter...........................Text Hat...........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
2. rack collector.........................Text Hat...........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10
3. mcox025...............................Text Hat...........................................Packaged. Ships 12-15-10

See less See more
#8 ·
More thanks from my little corner over here! And I agree it is awesome of the people here to offer things likes this to it's members! This is a great bunch of folks here from what I have seen and am glad to be part of it, and for A new hunter like myself I learn something new everytime I get on here!

#10 ·
Want to ship these out tomorrow or Wed. For those that wanted to purchase a hat or beanie let me know. I made a post about the beanies/skull caps in the campfire. Since I am already shipping to you it makes the hats or beanies cheaper.

Thanks for making the giveaway a fun time again this year. I am already looking forward to next year. I need to make it bigger!

#14 ·
Got my package on Saturday BF!! NICE beanie! For those of you who are thinking about buying one, I highly recommend them. They are of good quality! They are not, however, fleece material, more of a woven mesh type, but they are lined on the inside for insulation. It'll be perfect for early season bow hunting!! Very nice beanie! Thanks again BF!

#16 ·
Glad yall are getting the packages in. The ol postal service seems to still be working just fine.

No the beanies are not fleece. Not sure what material that is but it is a lot warmer than you think. Ive been wearing one at work and while using the bobcat here lately at home. Its been darn cold outside and it makes your head toasty. Im kinda surprised at how warm it is.

#17 ·
I received my package today, These hats are Really Awesome and I know the Beanies are going to be perfect up here during these Cold Vermont Winters... :w00t:
Thank You again BF for everything....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.