Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Game Camera's
Thread: Game Camera's
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
B&C 180 Class

What an interesting subject! Some of these cameras I have tried as well.

first off, cdrob: I completely agree with you when it comes to the cuddebacks. I'm guessing the reason they are so expensive is because of the trigger speed. They are one of the fastest on the market. BUT, the reason they are so heavily advertised is because they DO give them away free to professionals. PLUS, there is something called PROFESSIONAL GRADE, the pros get the good stuff. We get the cheap, assembly line, thrown together crap that is over priced. PERIOD.

Secondly: WisconsonDeer & Kemster: I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY glad to hear you like your Moultrie D-55IR, because I just bought one a couple weeks ago! Haven't put it out yet though. Love the pics, and I'm hoping to get some good use out of it in the future YEARS.

and Thridly: tbighunter: I absolutely agree with you about the Wildgame Innovation cameras. JUNK, JUNK, JUNK! Don't buy them people! They are trash. You'll waste your money and time. They'll send you new cameras for the ones that quit, but do you want to do that every 3-4 weeks? Trust me, I've had 4 quit on me now. My latest one is not taking night pics right at all... they are all black. Wish I never bought them. Plus I ABSOLUTELY HATE the bungee cords that are supposed to hold this camera up. Trust me, you have to find a tree JUST the right size for your camera to fit on. Many times, I had to mount it on trees that I didn't want to just because the tree I DID want was too big. That's the worst mounting camera out today! JUNK JUNK JUNK! However, when they do work, they take very nice pics, I will give them that. BUT, then again, it's WHEN THEY WORK! Plus the trigger speed is very slow!