Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - We Owe Illegals?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 10:45 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBruce1959 View Post
Many Americans are homeless and go hungry on a daily basis, where are all the fundraisers for Americas homeless and Americas hungry?
The U.S. raises and sends out Billions annually to other countries to shelter their homeless & feed their hungry. When do the fundraisers begin for Americans?

I absolutely agree with you brucebruce... I'm not trying to be rude, but why can we raise millions of dollars for the haiti relief and every other country out there, but no one "famous" steps up and helps out our own country? The reason I bring up famous people is because they have the most influence on American society. Why can't Angelina Jolie adopt kids from the U.S. and give them a good life? Why does she have to go to some foreign country to adopt kids? I think she prefers the nice tan skin color of those kids! (sounds wrong, but I bet it's true) I could go on and on, but I won't.... You get the picture...