Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - We Owe Illegals?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 06:32 AM

Political correctness is the term used to stifle Americans, they try to make you think it's wrong to speak your mind. I've been saying it over and over for many years now Americans need to open their mouths and say what needs to be said,,, To hell with political correctness.

America was founded on Christian beliefs yet we cater to all the other religions as our own religion is being destroyed by those we are catering to.

Can't pray in schools any longer and everyone deals with that issue like it's some minor tax increase but as the muslims are trying to build a mosque at ground zero the issue gains World attention like it's the most critical issue facing America today. it's discustingly wrong.

Obama forced Obamacare down the throats of every American, I never thought I'd see the day when a U.S. president would insult our own Constitution by taking away an Americans right to choose.

The Flag, Old Glory, WHY do we have to deal with seeing so many people burn it? The U.S. Flag is Americas ultimate icon the flag represents everything to Americans yet all we can do is stand by and watch as some idiot gets in front of a camera burning one of our flags BUT just the thought of someone in Florida burning a muslim bible (the Qur'an) and even the president wets himself over it. The guy in Florida wasnt burning the religion or harming an individual he was "threatening" to burn the icon (their bible) Well I got news for the muslims, the U.S. flag is our icon, and we know how it feels to see it being burned but you push Americans too hard and I think you'll see a lot of Qur'ans burning.

Many Americans are homeless and go hungry on a daily basis, where are all the fundraisers for Americas homeless and Americas hungry?
The U.S. raises and sends out Billions annually to other countries to shelter their homeless & feed their hungry. When do the fundraisers begin for Americans?

I could go on and on and on but it only upsets me further to think about all these things and I haven't even touched on the subject of illegals,,, Americans better wake up now while there's still time to correct these wrongs political correctness sure didn't help with any of those issues...