Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Trash
Thread: Trash
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 12:25 PM
B&C 180 Class

why thank you buckfever... i get tired of seeing parents as friends of their kids. that's not the parents' job. your child has plenty of friends. They need a role model and someone who disciplines them. Kids want to be disciplined, trust me folks, I'm a teacher. They know deep down they need to act right and be good. But every child is born a sinner. That's all kids know is sin. That's why when you accept Christ in your heart you become "saved". You are saved from sin's wrath. If kids grow up with out discipline, they continue sinning, they continue living a sinful life, and thus, the way the world is now.... any surprise???

Genesis 18:19

19"For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing righteousness and justice, so that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has spoken about him."