Deer Hunting Forums banner

Hunt Kansas 197 B&C

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
Ok guys, This ones for Ronn from NH. Just thought I would show you last years deer. This deer was fighting with another deer but I couldn't get a shoot on it.We found the other deers shed this last spring and one side scored 92 inches and the shed weighed 8 pounds. My son sold the shed for $200. This is the kind of deer we try to get every year.
Happy Hunting,

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I banned them because the DeerHuntersClub has forums setup for companies that manufacture hunting/related products and a seperate forum for Outfitters, Hunts, Guide Services & Leases those are the places they are allowed to post for free when they post in other forums that's spamming and we're not here working for them.
Critter Getter, was capable of locating all of the individual forums which he posted in 3 of them, ignoring the proper forums totally, if he or others dont want to follow the rules they will get banned as well.

#9 ·
If he will keep all his "Hunt with us" posts in the proper forum I will be more than willing to lift the ban.

He can post there all he wants. Advertise his hunts, post his pics, discounts, etc.. As well as have all the links pointing to his site that he wants.

Thats why we made that forum. It gives those guys an area to post in but also keeps our forums from becoming advertising central.

I agree with Bruce banning him for multiple spam postings in these other forums. That grates my nerves when they post like that. Its not rocket science if they just look at the main forum page to realize where they can post at. Alot of new outfitters getting into the online market do not understand that though. Sometimes it is my mistake.

Critter Getter feel free to email me at deerhuntersclub@gmail.com if you want your ban lifted and the ability to post in our outfitters forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.