Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Political Forum
Thread: Political Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:09 AM

huntnh, I'm always going to accept your opinion on any topic. You're equally entitled to say whatever you want to say on any subject.
Just because some people view issues totally different than you do doesn't mean they are right or you are wrong, it's always going to be just a difference of opinion So I guess what I'm trying to say is don't ever think you'll be banned by saying what you feel, Nobody will get banned for speaking their mind as long as they maintain text of discussion and not resort to foul language or name calling those are just 2 examples of things that no member should have to tolerate in any discussion.
And for the record nobody was ever crucified in any of our discussion the one you're referring to is the back and forth between onehorse and myself, he saw things one way I saw them another it's that simple but he did end up calling me a racist and he shouldnt have., I hope he's learned from his mistake but onehorse is always going to have my utmost respect no matter what he says to me.
As far as the pot subject you live by what you believe in, I can't and wont ever try to force you or anyone else to think about pot the way that I do, it's your choice to decide how you feel about it not mine.
Just because 2 people dont agree on a given subject doesnt mean they cant hold onto and do their best to maintain their beliefs. It's ok to agree or disagree.
I hope this gives you a little more comfort about saying what you want without worrying you'll get banned.
As a former soldier I was taught to protect and defend and that includes all people even the ones I don't agree with.