Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - No mosque
Thread: No mosque
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:47 AM

how long are the Somolians expected to be in Ky?

as a Christian, I don't need my bible to pray! And I dont need a church to pray in.

God/Religion is not confined to a building. the only reason muslims want mosques here in the U.S. is to insult westerners by proving how stupid we are to allow them to erect mosques where ever, when ever.
According to Islam muslims have to pray at certain times daily, when the time comes even if the muslim is on a bus they are supposed to face Mecca, (makkah) drop to their knees and pray no matter what location he/she is located in, Building not required.

Unlike the Christian Church which is used solely as a house of prayer, a Mosque is not a house of prayer, The mosque serves as a place where Muslims can come together for salat (prayer) as well as a center for information, education, and dispute settlement.
Mosques have developed significantly from the open-air spaces that were the Quba Mosque and Al-Masjid al-Nabawi in the 7th century.
Many mosques have elaborate domes, minarets, and prayer halls. Mosques originated on the Arabian Peninsula, but are now found in all inhabited continents.

Don't let muslims try to convince us that they "need" a mosque for prayer, they don't.
And don't let muslims try to convince you their religion requires burqa's or head scarves, it doesn't.
Those are both traditional practices not Religious requirements.
All of this information can be found by doing just a little research on any of the individual subjects the muslims continually try to insult us with.
I'm sorry if I sound insensitive to muslim religion, I fully respect anyones religious preferences but i'm sick and tired of the muslim rhetoric.