Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - F/S Surefire weapon/bow light 345 lumens rechargeable
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:40 PM
B&C 100 Class

Thank you for looking

On right is a picture of the glossy anodized weapon light with the pressure pad switch (you also get the regular switch for when the light is out of the rifle), all steel LEVER mount, charger and battery. The weapon light uses the 350 lumens 1 level lamp. $175 shipped

Here is the picture of the weapon light in matte black hard anodized type III, with the pressure pad switch and the all steel LEVER mount $185 shipped

The flashlights are the same but without the mount or the pressure pad switch, the glossy flashlight is $135 and the matte black is $145 shipped

The flashlight uses the 350 lumens 1 level lamp OR the 5 level lamps (your choice)

You can e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information, pictures, OPTIONS and references.
I have options to customize the light to your needs, for example if you don't like cables, I offer instead a soft momentary switch that you can activate with the finger of your grasping hand. curly cords pressure pads for shotguns, straight for rifles, lightweight Weaver style mounts if you are concerned with weight.
E-mail me for the latest options available as I am always bringing new options to the system

Cheers
Watchmaker

Last edited by watchmaker; 02-28-2011 at 06:23 AM.