Deer Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marijuana

17K views 59 replies 10 participants last post by  ronn 
#1 · (Edited)
I was going to post on the pain thread but decided this would get too far off topic. even though that's where it seems to be going.

well, I'll come out and say it then.

I think they should legalize and control marijuana. and then they should introduce it a legal Ag crop. Marijuana is the next soybean. and the United States, only because of its ignorance to the real facts and out dated policies is going to be left on the sideline while 3rd world countries are embracing the technological uses of the cannabis plant.

Its no worse in any way than alcohol which has been legal since the end of prohibition. Alcohol directly and indirectly kills how many every year?

regarding the latest findings on cannabis usage among youth, well 1st off , youths shouldn't be using a controlled substance just as they shouldn't be consuming alcohol. so that argument is not even worth arguing.
secondly, you shouldn't believe everything you read no matter who publishes it.

And regarding anyone hunting in the same general area you are in while being stoned on pot. well, they probably already are, and you didn't even know it.

See less See more
#51 ·
no i did not forget about this post. my comp died so iv been off line. and im not debating that all the studys say. im debating why they say what they say. drug companys spend tons of $$$$ to make new drugs, tons of $$$$$ marketing there new drug, and give freebees of there drugs to docs, and charge a small fortune to anyone needing thoughs drugs. do you think they are about to admitt that there is a PLANT that anyone can grow that is cheeper, more affective, and has less side afects than there drug. i dont think so. you can post up all the facts you want, but pot being a good pain killer is not fiction. am about done with this topic, and maybe the forum because every time you say there is no medical use for pot you are calling me a liar.

#58 ·
no i did not forget about this post. My comp died so iv been off line. And im not debating that all the studys say. Im debating why they say what they say. Drug companys spend tons of $$$$ to make new drugs, tons of $$$$$ marketing there new drug, and give freebees of there drugs to docs, and charge a small fortune to anyone needing thoughs drugs. Do you think they are about to admitt that there is a plant that anyone can grow that is cheeper, more affective, and has less side afects than there drug. I dont think so. You can post up all the facts you want, but pot being a good pain killer is not fiction. Am about done with this topic, and maybe the forum because every time you say there is no medical use for pot you are calling me a liar.
awesome post!!!

#53 ·
i think that would be awsome if a drug company found a way to make pills or something with THC. cause i realy hate smoking it. one i dont like the smell of pot, and 2 when smoking it you never get the same dose twice. if you dont smoke enuff it dont work, too much and your fryed. and i dont like getting fryed ether.

#55 ·
they do make a drug with THC, its not a "high" thing tho. its called Marinol. everybody has a different opinion on the legalizing of pot. hell, some people think obama is a good president....everybody has their own opinion. and thats cool. thats what is great about this country, and one of the big reasons i am so proud to have served this great country. we can say whatever the hell we want! so 1 story of people driving while sotned and dying. i can close my eyes, look in the paper, and see a guy/gal that killed somebody, or themselves, while drinking and driving. thanks for the correction. i did not know that. i am now more informed. but still proves my point: alcohol vs. Reefer. alcohol is more deadly.

#56 ·
so 1 story of people driving while stoned and dying. i can close my eyes, look in the paper, and see a guy/gal that killed somebody, or themselves, while drinking and driving. thanks for the correction. i did not know that. i am now more informed. but still proves my point: alcohol vs. Reefer. alcohol is more deadly.
extremehunter007, just so you're aware it's not just 1 story it's a much greater number.

marijuana causes "MANY" deaths reported as "accidents"

#57 ·
trust me, i dont believe in drinking and driving, smoking and driving, etc. im with ya on that one. but no matter if its illegal or legal, people will still do it.. its like war. nobody wins a war. as soon as the first person die's, friend or foe, everybody loses. but alcohol is still legal. and has worse effects than pot. if they legalize it, ok. if they dont. ok. i dont smoke anymore so it doesnt bother me. but for medical purposes, it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.