Deer Hunting Forums banner

**** Hunting

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  HunterBrad 
#1 ·
my family goes to a **** roast every year and it tastes just like pork.....one time i even picked out a 22 bullet....good eating...does anyone **** hunt like my family...if so share some strategies

#2 ·
Unfortunately, I don't.:crybaby:My family doesn't **** hunt for fun, we hunt to save our animals. The ***** eat the grain and are just plain annoying.:wallbash:

I've always wanted to shoot a **** myself, get a little payback!

The **** problem is solved for the winter, but they'll be back... and I'll be waiting for them with a big stick. :w00t:

:eek:wned:

#4 ·
I've **** hunted for years.. Great sport.. Been all over the place hunting... Best thing to tell ya is to make sure you have half way decent dogs.. Its never any fun to chase your dogs across two counties because they found a deer... Easier to find a **** in a tree if ya have a red lense on your light they wont look at a white light most of the time... Its really enjoyable... Never ate any of them tho always gave them away... If anyone has a **** problem i might be interested in hunting them... Have traveled to brown co. illinois to help a farmer rid his problem.

#6 ·
If you have a dog like a beagle, red bone or a blue tick, you should take them hunting with you they will tree a **** if it is trained well and you can shoot them right out of the tree!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.