Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - The Doctor Will See you Now
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehorse View Post
Obviously, you're not really sorry, nor did you just have to post it, Bruce. This is not funny or "hilarious" as Guppy 11 thinks.. it's blatant racism. Just to be clear, I'm NOT calling you a racist. Maybe you just didn't think this thing through with all the genuine frustration over health care going around at the moment.
Anyway, just in case you don't agree with my opinion on this, I sent a link to this post/website to Michael Steele, who, as you know, is the Chairman of the Republican National Committee (and a black man) to see what he thinks of it. Of course, Mr. Steele is against Obama's health care plan, so maybe he will think it's pretty funny. Let's just see what he says.
Onehorse I don't understand how you can view this as "Racism" and yes you did just call me a Racist which I dont appreciate.
I was born in NEWARK, N.J., the multi-Cultured capital of the world and I've NEVER ever been tagged a racist ever.
I didn't create the Obama/Witchcraft graphic
I didn't create the healthcare bill which obviously prompted the making of it BUT the healthcare bill is what makes the Witch Doctor graphic so funny.
AND I dont post JUST funny graphics of Black People and under the same conditions,
If this had been the very same graphic of George W. Bush I would have posted it just as quickly For the HUMOR.
You have a good day sir.