Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Duck Hunting Fever!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Scrub Buck

well guys i did it. i had the most fun hunting i have ever had. Sat morning we got there before light and put out decoys and got in place. and before you could see you could hear the ducks flying by overhead and it was amazing. right at about 10 mins after daylight one of my buddies across the pond shot and i bet there were 200 ducks on the water. so saturday morning til about 8:30 we just had WWIII.... We killed 32 Saturday and 14 sunday morning. i killed the only one Sunday evening. i killed 9 overall. We couldnt get any mallards in there close enough to kill but they got a few wood ducks and some teal and the rest were blue bills.

this was their first year to hunt back there so this summer we are going to build some blinds and get some more permits to hunt different spots. Cause the guy that really has the land farms, so we got access to alot of farm land around the county. i used to farm with them a couple years back and so i know where the land is and i can use it anytime i want. so that will be great if they cant go and i dont have to wait on them to go.

But this is a wrap on hunting season here in alabama so i hope everyone enjoyed this season and i hope the next one will be better. God Bless!!!!!

Last edited by browningwin300; 02-01-2010 at 08:42 AM.