Deer Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

7 Days of Christmas with DeerHuntersClub. Sponsored by Wildlife Research

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Wildlife Research Center we are celebrating Christmas early this year. From 12/06/09 thru 12/12/09 we will be giving away FREE GIFTS to our members. The game is simple to play and easier to win. While your cruising our forums if you come across a thread titled "Christmas Post" be the first responder to this post and we will ship a present to your front door.

We will give away 21 gifts during this 7 day period.
Each member is only allowed to win 1 time.
Be the first responder to "Christmas post" to win.
If you are the first responder to a Christmas Post thread then send a private message to myself with your name and address.

There are 3 different gifts you can possibly win.

An 8 ounce bottle of Scent Killer

Trail's End #307 with Key Wicks

Golden Estrus with Key Wicks

Each gift comes with a "Scent Free Secrets" booklet. A $4.99 retail value. This book covers topics such as "Keeping your stands smoking hot, Clothing Preparation, Playing the Wind and Thermal, Extreme Hunting Conditions, and A Deer's most powerful Defense--His Nose".

Good luck during this gift giving time. Hang out in our forums daily to up your chances of winning.

This contest sponsored by Wildlife Research Center. To view all their products check out their site-----> Scent elimination, hunting scent products, doe urine, doe in estrus, scent dispensers, & scent killer products for deer and other big game hunters - Wildlife Research Center Main Page

See less See more
#5 ·
cool i love that company's products and they stand behind everything they sell top notch outfit for sure ,thanks to DHC aand Wildlife research products

#8 ·
this starts tomorrow...

I will be making random Christmas Posts from 12:01 am tonight until 11:59 pm next Sat.

Just be the 1st responder to the post to win. If your first send me a private message with your name and mailing address.. Good luck.. Can only win once!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.