Deer Hunting Forums banner

WWE anyone?

8K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  cherylfoster 
#1 ·
Who out there likes WWE and who's your favorite wrestler??

My top six.
1. Triple H
2.Undertaker
3. Shawn Michaels
4.Rey Mysterio
5. Batista
6.Edge

#2 ·
Sorry man. I haven't watched professional wrestling since I was like 10 years old. The undertaker and Shawn Michaels are the only two on your list that were around when I use to watch.
I like to watch the UFC. They have a x wrestler(Brock Lesnar) and although I don't like him one bit, he is fun to watch because he usually smashes people up pretty bad.
I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If people watch wrestling for a sense of entertainment than more power to em. It just cracks me up when I hear grown men saying,"I know it's not fake, the stuff is real."
Whatever the case is with you, happy watching in the future. :thumbup:

#3 ·
I once met a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy etc, etc, etc that was a pro wrestler and those guys and gals are probably in the best physical conditon over all pro sports because of the constant fast paced action, quick movements and strength/power requirements. My son watches alot of it and it is very entertaining and I catch it every now and then. Why isn't John Cena on your list Farmall?????

#4 ·
Hulk Hogan!!! Who else?? And there was a tag team duo called "The Rockers" I think.. High flying dudes that were enjoyable to watch. The most recent I remember ever watching was Goldberg and The Rock. Im like Slickhead, its been along time since I watched wrestling. I remember being a little feller and my grandpa watching it like crazy.

Back when it was more wrestling and less drama I think I could say I liked it ok. When they started with all the drama and build the tension junk I got extremely bored with it.

#13 ·
i dont watch it and cool the jets i didnt say there was anything wrong with it just wondering why someone would wanna watch a drama filled show thats suppose to be real fighting but they cant take the actual punishment so they fake it? were ufc is real and it shows who is the best its not just decided like wwe

#15 ·
Sorry but I think some of the winners are decided in UFC also,
Even some professional Boxing matches were decided, it's all about money!

#16 ·
Bruce's post made me remember one of Mike Tyson's interviews after he got the crap knocked out of him.

It went something like this.

"We all go bills to pay, so I called him up and he had bills to pay, so we decided to do a fight so we could all pay some bills."

That was one dumb dude in his later years of boxing.

#17 ·
I remember him making that statement, I also remember seing Buster Douglas in an interview say something like
Mike Tyson's a generous man for giving me that fight BUT I think he meant to say, For giving me that chance.

#18 ·
Hey buddy, if you want to watch pro wrestling that is fine by me and I don't blame you for not watching UFC if you don't like it. I can definately agree with Bruce that not all the fights in the UFC are not legit. I just saw the shogun vs machida fight and the judges scoring was complete bs. I was simply stating that a lot of people who watch pro wrestling believe that it is not rigged and that it is real. You obviously do not fall into this category.

Have and nice day and don't take things so seriously buddy. I never said a thing bad about wrestling anyway. :rolleyes:

#24 ·
I never saw them posted, gald you commented about them or I never would have seen them...
They are Awesome Pics, that NEXT world Champion looks Exackery like you TG !!! :w00t::w00t:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.