Deer Hunting Forums - View Single Post - Lets Try This Fishin Thang One More Time
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 01:09 AM
B&C 120 Class

Ended up catching 20 keepers and about 10 throw backs(all bream). Sorry I couldn't post pics because my laptop doesn't seem to like my SD card anymore. Had a blast and it was perfect weather for a day on the water. I ran into a pitiful looking couple at the boat ramp when I was leaving. I asked them if they had caught anything and they said "nope and we have been fishing here since June". I offered them my fish(I was dreadin cleaning them anyway) and they happily excepted. The fellow actually went and got a cardboard box out of his car for me to put the fish in. That was a first for me. I hope he didn't wait to long to go home and eat them up being that they were in that hot trunk and all. Different strokes for different folks I guess. LOL