Deer Hunting Forums banner

Football!!!!

7K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  timberghost 
#1 ·
Training camps have started!!! My beloved NFL has come back to me!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!:biggrin:

#5 ·
I love the NFL. I hope Michael Vick ends up playing for a little league team this year. :wacko: I have never watched college football or baseball for that matter(unless I have a little riding on a game). Of course being a tarheel, my favorite sport of all is COLLEGE BASKETBALL. I can't wait until October. Deer season opens the 18th and I am ready to see what my heels are gonna look like this year.

#8 ·
Plaxico just got 2 years for shootin himself in the leg. :crybaby:What an idiot. He should have taken that weapons safety course. LOL. Just goes to show ya how some people can just go and mess up a good thing and how quick life can change in the blink of an eye.

#21 ·
I think Jake Delhome is a walking monkey wrench. He could screw up a one car funeral. I hope the new QB takes his spot for good and he goes back to the bayou!

#23 ·
Well buddy we are in the same boat on this one because I don't think my Panthers will ever win a game this season. :ranting: I actually hope they lose the rest of the year and get a good draft pick at this point.

#25 ·
How about that Brett Farve? It looks like he hasn't lost his touch yet, that's for sure.

Have yall seen that comercial where he can't make a decision buying a TV? Pretty funny stuff.

#26 ·
Nope not seen that commericial yet.

He still looks good. Monday night, big stage, facing old team. He darn sure handled himself just fine. Did fine in the interview after the game too. Im glad some folks in pro sports can carry on a conversation that is more than 3 words long and does not sound completely stupid. Like the majority of them.

"Uh, We won, Uh, Thats good, Uh They threw me the ball well, Uh, whole team played good, Uh, coach said we could do it, Uh, they pay me to play, not talk well, Uh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.